Every year more than two hundred thousand International students troop into Canada. This is because studying in Canada is an exciting and rewarding experience for many students from around the world. Canadian education reputation is based on quality and are recognized for excellence across the entire education sector and employers of labour all over the world. Over 90 percent of Canada’s Universitie and College graduates are employed in their field of study within six months after graduation and 93 percent of employers are satisfied with the graduates.
Whether you want to just study in Canada for fun or you want to seriously chase a professional qualification in your academic field of study in the country, there are enough Universities and Colleges in Canada to support your findings.
There are graduate programs in Canada, Masters programs in Canada, Undergraduate programs in Canada, College programs in Canada, Business Schools in Canada, Law Schools in Canada, Medical Schools in Canada, Foundation Schools in Canada, Post-Secondary Schools in Canada, Colleges in Canada etc. To guide you towards making the right choice, contact us.
- Qualifications valued around the world: A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.
- Affordable education: Despite the high education standards, the cost of are comparatively affordable, particularly compared to the U.S. and U.K.
- Multicultural society; A vibrant cultural life is a Canadian imperative. Nearly all of the globe’s ethnic groups are represented, and bring with them everything from new perspectives to culinary delights to exciting recreational activities.
- Healthy and safe communities; Canada is consistently ranked as one of the best placed to live in the world by the United Nations for having respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.
- World-class language education; Canada is a bilingual country and is considered as world leader in language training.
- Exciting campus lifestyle; Apart of being wired with the latest sophisticated technologies, the campuses offers enormous possibilities for learning and leisure.
- Innovative and abundant research opportunities; Research is the key component of Canadian post secondary education, with which students will have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education.
- Land of possibilities; Apart of acquiring knowledge and skills in anylasis and communication, Canadian university encourages one to express, demonstrate creativity and develop self confidence.
- Possibility of immigration; Compared to other leading nations, Canada provides a welcoming immigration policy for its international students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience.
For more detail
|Information about Canada||www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0107386.html|
|Education Department of Canada||www.cicic.ca/382/education-in-canada.canada|
|Cost of living in Canada||www.livingin-canada.com/cost-of-living-in-canada.html|
|Government of Canada website||www.canada.gc.ca/home.html|
|Citizenship and Immigration||www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp|
|Colleges and Institutes Canada||www.collegesinstitutes.ca|