New Zealand is an island nation in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses—the North Island, and the South Island — and around 600 smaller islands. New Zealand is situated some 1,500 kilometres east of Australia across the Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometres south of the Pacific island areas of New Caledonia, Fiji, and Tonga. Because of its remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans. During its long period of isolation, New Zealand developed a distinct biodiversity of animal, fungal and plant life. The country’s varied topography and its sharp mountain peaks, such as the Southern Alps, owe much to the tectonic uplift of land and volcanic eruptions. New Zealand’s capital city is Wellington, while its most populous city is Auckland.
- World- class education –All the 8 universities are in the top 3% in the world. They lead the way through academic excellence and personal learning.
- A better CV-Our qualifications are recognized and respected globally.
- Feel safe-We’re the world’s second most peaceful country (Global Peace Index, 2017).Study in peaceful politically- stable country with some of the world’s lowest rates of corruption.
- Unbeatable lifestyle-Improve your work/life balance and experience our stunning nature. Enjoy a new adventure every day.
- New way of learning-Learn to ask questions and think critically. Our teaching style offers practical, hands-on learning.
- A Warm welcome-New Zealanders are welcoming, friendly and respectful of other cultures. It’s easy to make friends in our inclusive, multicultural society.
- Learn in English-Improve your work-place relevant English language skills.
- Work while you study-You may be able to support your studies with paid work. A part-time job gives you valuable experience of New Zealand workplace.
- Great package for PhDs-If you are a PhD student, you will pay the same tuition fee as New Zealanders. You can work full-time while completing your course.
- Gain life skills-Studying in New Zealand is an opportunity for personal growth and development. You’ll set yourself to development.
For more detail
|Health insurance information for international students||www.internationalstudentinsurance.com/new-zealand-student-insurance|
|Immigration New Zealand||www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/study|
|Education New Zealand||www.educationnz.org.nz|
|New Zealand Association of Private Education Providers||www.nzapep.co.nz|
|Information on living, working, and studying in New Zealand||www.newzealandeducated.com|